The right and best place to know guidelines for authors
Please take a moment and read guidelines for authors
Abstracts must be submitted through the online registration system.
Participants are invited to submit their research work as abstracts prepared in English. Abstract will be published in the Proceedings after passing through the review process. Within each registration Author can submit maximum of two abstracts.
Abstract needs to contain 4 sections, each beginning in a new line: (1) Introduction that contains a short background, aim of the study, (2) Material and methods, (3) Results and discussion and (4) Conclusion. If you need to add Acknowledgments e.g. with information regarding fundings, please add 5th section Acknowledgments.
Abstract should not be shorter than 500 words and longer than one page. Please indicate a corresponding author (surname and e-mail address).
Abstract should contain from 3 to 5 key words, listed in an alphabetical order.
Presentation and poster templates
Please take a moment and read the requirements for the oral presentation and poster below
Presentation and poster templates for EcoSET International Closing Conference
1. The presentation should be prepared in PowerPoint.
2. You may use the provided template (link). Authors may change it to fit their presentation; however, please do not remove the logo of the EcoSET project, NAWA and media patrons.
3. If possible, the presentation should contain: a) introduction (with the aim of the study), b) Material and methods, c) Results and d) Conclusions
4. Please take into consideration the quality of the images you insert. The size of the image must take into consideration its quality. Images with lower resolution should have a smaller size.
5. Language of the presentation: English
6. The presentation should take no longer than 10-15 minutes (including time for questions from the audience)
7. The presentation should be saved as a PowerPoint file and pdf file and sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Deadline: 09.09.2022
1. The format of the poster is A1
2. Language of the presentation: English
3. Authors may change the template (link) to fit their content; please do not remove the header and footer.
4. Please make sure that the poster’s layout is well planned and easy to ready. To do that, please divide text that is very long into two columns.
5. The font should not be smaller than 40pt for the title and 24pt for the text.
6. The poster should contain a) introduction (with the aim of the study), b) Material and methods, c) Results and d) Conclusions
7. Please take into consideration the quality of the images you insert. The size of the image must take into consideration its quality. Images with lower resolution should have a smaller size.
8. The poster should be saved as PowerPoint and PDF files and sent to email@example.com.
9. Deadline: 31.08.2022. Please note the EcoSET team will be able to print these posters only if they are sent by that date. After that date, authors are required to print posters by themselves and bring them to Bydgoszcz.